We’re supporting Heritage Perth’s Heritage Days initiative by throwing open the gates on 12 and 13 November, giving you a golden opportunity to benefit from:
- Free guided heritage talks from informative and entertaining guides from 9.30am through to 3.30pm.
- Free entry into the gold exhibition where stunning displays of pure gold bars and natural gold nuggets gleam from the darkness of the original 1899 vaults.
- Free gold pouring performances in the old Melting House from 10.00am through to 4.00pm. (Bookings essential on 9421 7223).
- Coin prizes to be won every hour.
- ‘Meet the designers’ of some of the most popular commemorative coin programs in Australia from 10am – 1pm both days.
- 10% discount on selected jewellery, giftware and souvenirs purchased in the Shop.
Every visitor will also receive a Perth Mint copper medallion and a gold-plated kookaburra pin!
For further information visit the Heritage Perth website www.heritageperth.com