Happy New Year Perth Mint customers everywhere. Throughout 2016, we’re aiming to bring you more of the world’s best coins, creating new collecting and gift-giving opportunities we hope you’re going to love!
This January we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Australian decimalisation when shiny new coins portraying distinctive Australian animals began to fill our pockets. If you’ve ever felt at all nostalgic for the 1 cent feathertail glider and 2 cent frill-necked lizard coins, don’t miss our extremely limited silver tributes to these memorable designs.
Guaranteed to put a sparkle in your eye, a cognac diamond has been employed to add a glittering touch to our latest Year of the Monkey release. Don’t miss the remarkable Opal Monkey either, featuring an exceptional design detailed in this iconic Australian gemstone.
There’s an unmistakable air of romance to January’s bulletin which also includes adorable new releases for couples in love. As well as the 2016 Wedding coin, we’re offering a gleaming ‘Heart to Heart’ gold coin that’s simply perfect for Valentine’s Day!
January 2016 Bulletin
- 50 Years of Decimalisation 2016 1oz Silver Proof Two-Coin Set
- Australian Lunar Series II 2016 Year of the Monkey 1 Kilo Gemstone Edition
- Australian Opal – Lunar Monkey 2016 1oz Silver Proof Coin
- Chinese Astrological Series 2016 Year Of The Monkey ‘Prosperity’ 1/5oz Gold Coin
- Chinese Astrological Series 2016 Year Of The Monkey ‘Fu Lu Shou’ 1/5oz Gold Coin Three-Coin Set
- Snugglepot & Cuddlepie™ 2016 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- Newborn Baby 2016 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- Wedding 2016 1oz Silver Proof Coin
- Heart to Heart 1/5oz Gold Proof Coin
- Always Together 2016 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin