Today marks the availability of 11 brand new coin releases from The Perth Mint.
Eagerly anticipated, the iconic Australia Koala 2016 Gold Proof Issue comprises four stunning coins weighing 2oz, 1oz, 1/4oz and 1/10oz. Extremely limited, the two larger coins are struck in remarkable high relief format.
Other famous Australian animal coins this month include a high relief version of the 2016 Australian Kangaroo made from 1oz of pure silver, and a high relief version of the 2016 Australian Wedge-tailed Eagle made from 2oz of pure gold.
Fans celebrating the 50th anniversary of sci-fi classic Star Trek will be delighted with fantastic new collectables featuring coloured representations of Kirk, Spock and Enterprise from The Original Series.
The third release from the cuddly Cubs series features the Snow Leopard, a beautiful animal superbly adapted for life in Asia’s highest mountains.
There’s also another chance to acquire an Australia Half Sovereign with the release of our second annual gold tribute to the historic 1855 Sydney-made original.
- Australian Koala 2016 Gold Proof Coin Series 2oz High Relief Coin
- Australian Koala 2016 Gold Proof Coin Series 1oz High Relief Coin
- Australian Koala 2016 Gold Proof Coin Series 1/4oz Coin
- Australian Koala 2016 Gold Proof Coin Series 1/10oz Coin
- Australian Kangaroo 2016 1oz Silver Proof High Relief Coin
- Australian Wedge-tailed Eagle 2016 2oz Gold Proof High Relief Coin
- Star Trek: The Original Series Captain James T.Kirk and Spock 1oz Silver Proof Coin
- Star Trek: The Original Series Captain James T.Kirk and Spock & U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 1oz Silver Proof Two-Coin Set
- The Cubs – Snow Leopard 2016 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- Australia Half Sovereign 2016 Gold Proof Coin