This month’s new product bulletin presents outstanding collector coins that are certain to impress.
Pride of place on the bulletin front-cover goes to the new Kimberley Sunset Pink Gold Coin, a stunning release featuring an iconic Argyle pink diamond. It’s no exaggeration to say that this coin is a masterpiece!
We know that many of you have been anxiously awaiting the next release from our popular Australia Map Shaped Coin Series. Hopefully the wait has been worth it, for this superb new addition celebrates Australia’s largest bird of prey – the magnificent Wedge-tailed Eagle.
As the nation prepares to commemorate the landing of troops from Australia and New Zealand on the Gallipoli peninsula in 1915, two more very limited releases are available from the five-year ANZAC Spirit Coin Series, both poignantly reflecting sacrifice and remembrance.
Additionally, we’ve created a special 100th anniversary edition of our ANZAC Day $1 Coin Series, appropriately inscribed with the words ‘Lest We Forget’.
For further information about these coins, as well as the Australian Sovereign Gold Proof Coin for 2015, please review this electronic bulletin or visit Recent Releases.
- Kimberley Sunset 2015 2oz Pink Gold Proof High Relief Coin
- Australian Map Shaped Coin Series 2015 Wedge-tailed Eagle 1oz Silver Coin
- The ANZAC Spirit – Lest We Forget 2015 1 Kilo Silver Proof Coin
- The ANZAC Spirit – Goodbye Cobber 2015 1/4oz Gold Proof Coin
- 2015 Anzac Day $1 Coin in Card
- Australian Sovereign 2015 Gold Proof Coin
- Wedding 2015 1oz Silver Proof Coin