Are you a budding numismatic writer looking for a platform to share your passion for coin collecting?
If so, our blog is always interested in receiving absorbing articles and opinion pieces from people who love coins (especially Perth Mint coins!)
To stand the best chance of being published, your submission needs to be original, meet acceptable standards of English and be appealing to our blog readers. A maximum limit of 550 words applies.
Please bear in mind that we’ll give priority to those who write about their personal experiences with Perth Mint coins.
Writers of the very best pieces, as judged by our editorial panel, will be awarded a Mini Roo gold coin!
How To Submit
Submit your article with your full name, address and telephone number, to The Perth Mint via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to submitting your article, please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully.
Terms & Conditions
1. Posting of a contributor’s submission on The Perth Mint Coin Collector blog is entirely at The Perth Mint’s discretion.
2. The Perth Mint reserves the right to edit / shorten any submission prior to posting.
3. To protect the author’s identity, only the author’s first name (or preferred pseudonym) and State will appear on the blog.
4. The Perth Mint will not discuss its reasons for declining to publish a submitted article.
5. The prize of a Mini Roo gold coin, awarded entirely at the discretion of The Perth Mint, will be announced on the blog. The coin will be dispatched by the Mint to the address supplied by the author.
6. No payment will be made for submitted or published articles.
7. Submitting an article for consideration implies acceptance of these conditions.